Hendrick Medical Center Brownwood
Welcome to Hendrick Medical Center Brownwood, where our goal is your successful recovery and return to health. Your needs are our top priority and we welcome any suggestions you may have regarding how we may better serve and care for you. Your care is provided in accordance with your physicians' instructions. Our dedicated staff of healthcare professionals provides patient care through their training experience.
KEY SERVICES INCLUDE:
24 hour Emergency Medicine
Ear Nose Throat
Intensive Care Unit
Oncology-Medical & Radiation
3 Hendrick Clinics - Brownwood, Early & San Saba
Physician Info Line 325.649.3394
Women's and Children's Services
Wound Care Hyperbaric
HMCB is also home to Walker Cancer Center. A facility dedicated to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer. Walker Cancer Center is the only facility in an 80 mile radius offering the sophistication of Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology services.
Whom to Contact
- Krista BatyChief Administrative Officer/Chief Nursing OfficerPhone: (325) 646-8541
- Jessica ConnellLeadership 22-23Phone: (325) 649-3309
- Amanda GoodsonHMCB Coordinator, Provider OutreachPhone: (325) 649-3301
- Donna HairDirector of Marketing
- Melanie HarrisPhone: (325) 646-8541
- Brady HarwellPhone: (325) 646-8541
- Jori LeeLeadership 22-23Phone: (325) 649-3308
- Kinsey RagsdaleLeadership 22-23Phone: (325) 646-8541
- Brandi RileyPhone: (325) 646-8541
- Erich WallschlaegerChief Financial OfficerPhone: (325) 646-8541
HMCB is conveniently located off Highway 377. If traveling from outside Brownwood please follow the blue hospital signs designated with a white ''H'' on them. Signs are located throughout the city.